With this master class will be the founder of the service Pressfeed.ru Constantine Boczarski at the international practical conference «Press-2018: new technologies PR-work,» which will be held in Moscow on November 29-30.
– what problems really can be solved with the help of PR tools and how do successful companies
– how to choose media errors, bottlenecks and specific examples
– key messages: how to quickly and simply convey the important about yourself,
– building the right messenge to the media and audience: a set of clear techniques
– how to present and sell your expert Advisor
– how to work effectively with request for comments, to become the first in the industry
the publication came out, but it is not final: what to do to best effect.
About the speaker: Konstantin Bocharsky
Founder of the online service Pressfeed.ru service subscription requests from journalists.
The winner of the contests «Rhean» Best blogger of 2012 version of LiveJournal (the contest «word of the year») in the nomination «editor’s Choice».
Speaker at conferences on media and communications. Lectured on journalism, communications and new ideas in the field of media students at the Business school of Moscow state University, Higher School of Economics, the faculty of journalism of St. Petersburg University.
The author of the book «Ideas in a million, if you’re lucky — two», co-author of the book «Extreme marketing. Drive, courage and mathematics».
The conference «Press-2018: new technology PR work» is two conferences in one: two parallel streams: «public Relations in business» and «public Relations in state structures». Participants will be able to listen to the reports in any thread and go with the flow on the flow, choosing interesting speakers.The speakers will share techniques and practical recommendations on key topics:
– Construction and adjustment of the PR-strategy: what to correct and what to pay attention at the end of 2018.
– How to create chipofya news hooks and how to promote them in the information field,
— How to most effectively work with bloggers and authors of popular accounts to promote their projects and brands
– How to promote your personal brand
— Customized PR and its tools,
— The press-service of the government in the era of fake-news,
— Crisis management PR for the state and commercial structures
– New tools of corporate media
– How to resist the negativity in the network,
– How to promote health care in the public sector
– How to write texts for social media, websites, blogs and end reader,
– How to progress with the help of video content, etc.
Official venue: AUDITORIUM
Address: Moscow, Vozdvizhenka str 9 (600 meters from the Kremlin, Arbatskaya metro station)
To see the program and you can apply on the website https://goo.gl/i3fWxc